Search all help topics
Standard deliveryOrders over 50€ - FREE
Orders under 50€ - 6.50€Delivered within
- What countries do you deliver to?
To find out more about International Delivery, select your country below:Country Albania
Standard Delivery Charge 6.50 €
Delivery Times (Working Days) 5 - 7
- What happens if I am out when my order arrives?
If you are not able to accept delivery then don't worry, as a card will be left to let you know which course of action has been taken:
• Order has been returned to Post Service Provider.
• Left order with a neighbour.
• Left order somewhere safe on your property.
Please note that certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
- Will I be charged any additional fees for international orders?
All deliveries to destinations outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes - each levied by the importing country at the time the delivery arrives in your country. You are responsible for all applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance. If you are ordering products to be delivered to someone else please ensure they are aware that they are responsible for paying any additional charges.
- Can I order a delivery to go to my place of work, or another address?
When ordering, simply request the delivery address you require. Please note the following points:
• We will also require your billing address in order to process payment.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the product(s), and in particular, that there is space for any delivery vehicle to make the delivery.
• We do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes - any order placed for delivery to a PO Box will be cancelled and a full refund provided, so long as the product(s) have been paid for in full at checkout.
• Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, B & Bs, storage and relocation companies who are identified by you as taking possession of the order on your behalf. However, unfortunately Debenhams will not be able to provide a refund for any goods which are damaged following acceptance of the delivery by these locations on your behalf.
*Working days are classed as Monday to Friday, and they exclude international public holidays