Search all help topics
- Tips on keeping your password secure and staying safe online
We strongly suggest taking the following steps to protect your Debenhams.com password:
• Periodically reset your password. If you haven’t done this in a while we recommend you log into your account and do so now.
• Increase the security of your password by using a mix of lower/upper case characters, numbers and special characters.
• Don’t share your password and avoiding writing it down anywhere.
• Don’t use information that can be easily guessed as your password. This includes your Name, Date of Birth or other personal information about yourself.
• Use a different password for each online account.
• Always log off from your account when you leave your device unattended
Please be assured that your Debenhams account remains secure and these steps are an additional precaution.