Search all help topics
Cancel or change your order
- Can I cancel or change my order?
Cancelling your order:
• Yes, you can cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving your order. However, once payment has been processed orders cannot be stopped. In order to cancel your order you will be required to return your parcel with 28 days via one of our return options. Alternatively you can refuse delivery once the parcel arrives. See more about cancellation terms & conditions.
Changing delivery information for your order:
• Unfortunately this is not possible once the order has been placed.
Adding items to your order:
• Please place a new order for these items.
- My order has been cancelled
Please accept our apologies. We try to get as much choice as possible onto our website, and occasionally we have to cancel orders when we have sold out of the relevant products during busy periods. If your order has been cancelled you will be sent one of three emails:
Cancelled Unfortunately we have had to cancel your order. Cancelled - unable to fulfil - payment reversal Unfortunately we have run out of stock for the item/s you ordered and have therefore had to cancel your order; no money was taken from your payment card. Cancelled - unable to fulfil - payment refunded Unfortunately we have run out of stock for the item/s you ordered and have therefore had to cancel your order; we have processed an immediate refund to your payment card.