Search all help topics
Cancel or change your order
- Can I cancel or change my order?
Cancelling your order:
• Yes, you can cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving your order. However, once payment has been processed orders cannot be stopped. In order to cancel your order you will be required to return your parcel with 28 days via one of our return options. Alternatively you can refuse delivery once the parcel arrives. See more about cancellation terms & conditions.
Changing delivery information for your order:
• Unfortunately this is not possible once the order has been placed.
Adding items to your order:
• Please place a new order for these items.
- My order has been cancelled
Please accept our apologies, occasionally we have to cancel orders for a number of reasons:
Product unavailability: We try to get as much choice as possible onto our website, and occasionally we have to cancel orders when we have sold out of the relevant products during busy periods.
Failed security checks: Orders may also be cancelled if security checks are failed; there are multiple reasons this can occur. Please contact our Customer services team for further details.
Customer cancellation: If you have requested to cancel part or all of your order.
If your order has been cancelled you will be sent one of four emails:
Part of your order can not be fulfilled Unfortunately we were unable to supply all the items in you ordered. You will receive a full refund to the original payment method used for the cancelled items. Your order cannot be fulfilled Unfortunately we have had to cancel your order as the items are no longer available. You will receive a full refund to the original payment method for the cancelled order. We've received your request to cancel part or all of your order We are sorry to hear you’ve cancelled your order with us. Your request has been processed and you have not been charged for the item/s in your order. You order has failed our security checks Unfortunately the order you recently placed with us has been cancelled because the details associated with the order have failed our internal security checks. You will not be charged for your item/s. Please contact our Customer services team for further details.
If you placed an order using a Debenhams temporary payment card, please see Placing orders using a Debenhams online or in store payment card for additional reasons to the above for why your order may have been cancelled.