Search all help topics
- My product is out of stock online, can you tell me if it is in my local store?
We are currently unable to offer this service. If a product is sold out online it is also likely to be sold out instore. This is because we regularly refresh the range of products we sell, so products can and do sell out quickly.
- My product is not available in my size online, do you have any more stock in my size?
Our online offer represents the vast majority of stock in the company, so if it is sold out online it is also likely to be sold out in store. This is because we regularly refresh the range of products we sell, so products can and do sell out quickly.
- Battery Information and Instructions:
Always:• Make sure battery compartments are secure.
• Charge rechargeable batteries under adult supervision.
• Use batteries of the correct size and type.
• Fit batteries correctly observing the plus (+) and minus (-) marks on the battery and compartment.
• Replace a whole set of batteries at one time.
• Remove dead batteries from equipment and dispose of responsibly.
• Remove batteries from appliance that will not be used again for a long time.
• Remove rechargeable batteries from the product before recharging.
• Please remember that small button cells and AAA batteries should be kept away from young children as they could be easily swallowed. Seek medical advice if you believe a cell has been swallowed.
Never:• Mix different types of batteries.
• Mix old and new batteries.
• Short circuit the supply terminals.
• Dispose of batteries in a fire.
• Attempt to recharge ordinary batteries. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
Waste batteries, including rechargeable batteries, can be taken back to any Debenhams store, or other retailer operating an in-store take back recycling scheme free of charge. There is no obligation to purchase when returning old batteries. Battery collection boxes are available in store - please ask staff for the location when disposing of your batteries.
- I've got a question about a product, who can I contact?
If you have a question regarding a specific Debenhams product, please contact our customer service team here
- How to order furniture swatches
To order a free swatch sample from Debenhams email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow these simple steps:
- Tell us your name address for the delivery.
- Provide the name of the range and the colour(s) you require.
The swatch(es) will be posted out to you within 3 to 5 working days.
Please note: The email@example.com email address is automated and should not be used for correspondence with Debenhams. *Please contact customer services with any queries.
By providing your name and address you consent to this data being issued to our furniture supplier in order to deliver your requested swatch(es).
Our Partnership sites
0871 984 1922 Lines are open: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
0032 11 25 25 25 Lines are open: 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday
0843 523 6121 Lines are open: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
0844 888 1587 Lines are open: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
0161 484 3140 Lines are open: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 11am - 5pm Sunday
0844 543 0446 Lines are open: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Swesky & Clarity jewellery
01656 785302 Lines are open: 8.30 am - 8.30 pm Monday to Friday
Tripp Luggage including; Design Go, Jasper Conran @ Tripp, Maisie Moo, Nautica, Orla Kiely, Samsonite, Swiss Gear, Travel Blue, Tripp, Tripp GT, Velorbis
0870 428 1068 Lines are open: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
If none of the above apply to your query please contact Debenhams on 0844 800 8877. Lines open Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm and Saturday & Sunday 8am to 8pm