Search all help topics
Where is my order?
When your order will arrive is dependent on the delivery option you choose when making your purchase. Our Standard Delivery orders will be delivered within 4 Working Days, Mon-Sat, and the majority can be tracked (excluding concession products).
Please note that if you chose our Next Day or Evening, Choose a Day or an Evening, or our free Next Day Click & Collect services we are unable to offer our online Order Tracking function.
• Next Day delivery option. Due to the speed of delivery, we are unable to offer tracking for Next Day delivery items. You should, however, receive a text message notifying you if there are any delays in the process of your order.
• Click & Collect. These orders are delivered via our local store fleet and, therefore, we do not offer tracking for Click & Collect items. You will, however, receive a ‘ready for collection’ email to let you know when your order arrives in your chosen store.
• Health and Beauty items. The majority of Health and Beauty items are delivered via Royal Mail and, therefore, we do not offer tracking for these items.
• Concession items. We sell over 40 concessions on Debenhams.com and many of these have their own courier services. Order Tracking is available, however, only through our customer services team.
• Furniture items. We are unable to offer tracking for furniture items, however, for selected Made To Order items, delivery will be prearranged via a courier calling you directly to discuss.
To track your order, please click here.
- What does my order tracking status mean?
If you are able to track your order, you will see one of the following status updates:
Status Description Created Your order has been created on our system and will be processed shortly Supplier Order - In Progress Your order has been created on our system and passed to our fulfilment centre for processing Routed to courier Your order has been routed to the courier. Cancelled Your order has been cancelled Cancelled - unable to fulfil - payment reversal Your order has been cancelled due to stock availability, no payment has been taken. Cancelled - unable to fulfil - payment refunded Your order has been cancelled due to stock availability. We have processed a refund to your payment card. Return received Your return has been received. However, if goods have been addressed to the incorrect warehouse there may be a short delay in your refund being processed while the goods are being re-directed. Order ready for collection Your order is ready for collection at your chosen store.
Please note: You must collect your order within 14 days of receiving your notification email.
Collected Your order has been collected. Return in progress We are processing your return. Return refund complete We have processed your return.
Please note: Some banks may take longer than others to process refunds.
Carrier Tracking Statuses
Status Description Pre-Advice Loaded Our fulfilment centre has received your order Manifested for Delivery We have informed our courier to expect your order and plan it in to their delivery route Courier Received Our courier has received your order and will plan their delivery Order generated Your order is ready for delivery and has entered into the courier system. Receipt at depot Your parcel has been received at the depot. Processed at depot Your parcel has processed through the depot operation and is ready for onward despatch to the courier. Out for delivery to courier Your parcel has left the depot for delivery to the courier. Courier to re-attempt The courier has attempted to deliver your parcel and will try again. You will receive a card to confirm delivery has been attempted. Delivered to Your parcel has been delivered.
- My UK order is late, what should I do?
Please use the tracking order by clicking here. Sometimes things do go wrong, and if your parcel has not arrived as expected please accept our apologies.
If your parcel is more than 2 days after the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer services team here.
If you chose Next Day Home delivery please contact the customer service team if your item(s) do not arrive by the date specified on your confirmation email.
- My international order is late, what should I do?
Sometimes things do go wrong, and if your parcel has not arrived as expected please accept our apologies.
If your parcel is more than 2 days after the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
- My furniture order is late, what should I do?
Please check the expected delivery date on your confirmation email. If it is after that date, please contact our Customer Care team here.