Search all help topics
What is the Beauty Club card?
- How do I get a Beauty Club card?
You will need to visit one of our stores and ask a member of our team.
- What are the benefits of having this card?
As a Debenhams Beauty Club member you'll benefit from the following:
- Exclusive gifts and special offers from your favourite brands
- Earn points on all beauty or fragrance purchases
- Regular beauty gossip emails packed with the latest beauty news, hot products and exclusives
- Free beauty makeovers in store
- Expert skincare consultations
- Tips and advice
- Regular beauty features
Earn the following points on your reward card:
- Receive 3 points per £1 spent in store and online
- Enjoy FREE online delivery. Look in your monthly statement email for the code
500 Points = £5 Reward
Maximum 1,500 points are converted per month.
- What is the Beauty Club card terms and conditions?
- All Members must have a resident UK address and valid email address and must be over 16. All Members must register their Card online at debenhams.com/beautyclub or via our Debenhams Beauty Club App for iphone in order to activate the use of Rewards on their Card. Members will be able to update their personal details online at debenhams.com/beautyclub.
- A Card can only be registered to an individual Member for personal use only and is limited to one active Card per Member at any one time.
- A set number of Points are required to qualify for the redemption of a reward (Reward). The number of Points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a Reward and the Reward amount may vary from time to time at our sole discretion. We will only convert a maximum number of Points to Rewards during each conversion; this is set at 1500 Points which is subject to change at our sole discretion. Members can only redeem such Rewards in store, on reaching the qualifying level and once contacted by us in respect of their Reward amount. Members will be given notification of any variances of such qualifying level. Points may be credited on to a Card, up to 4 weeks after the transaction.
- We determine the particular transactions on which Points can be earned and the number of Points and Rewards given, all of which is subject to change at our sole discretion. Members can earn Points on their Card on purchases within Debenhams Beauty, Fragrance and Personal Care departments in the UK only. Members are unable to use their UK Card in the Republic of Ireland.
- Rewards can be used as part payment for any Beauty, Fragrance or Personal Care product in Debenhams; we also reserve the right to enable Members to redeem Rewards in other departments. If the product purchased is valued less than the Reward amount the remaining balance will be left on the Card, available for future use. Rewards cannot be used towards purchase of any type of Giftcard.
- Members must produce their Card on purchase of any Beauty, Fragrance or Personal Care product in order to accumulate Points on that transaction; photocopies will not be accepted and Points can be added to a Card up to 2 months post purchase in store showing their original receipt for in store or online purchases.
- Members cannot add money to their Card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card.
- Points can be collected online but Rewards cannot be redeemed online at debenhams.com or whilst shopping through our Debenhams or Beauty Club iphone apps which is subject to change at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to expire a Member's Debenhams Beauty Club Points after 12 months of inactivity, determined by the last date any Points were accumulated. Registered members will be notified 4 weeks prior to Points expiry via email. Rewards and any other £ value loaded on to the Card expire 6 months after issue; Registered members will be notified of the expiry date upon issue of the Reward. Points and Rewards are lost if an Account is closed or the Debenhams Beauty Club programme ends. We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or close any Member's Account, for any reason, including but not limited to the following: if we reasonably believe that these Rules have been breached or if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us, if the Member supplies false or misleading information to us or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. A Member can close his/her Account at any time by notifying us. If an Account is closed by us or the Member, the right to redeem Points from that Account is lost.
- Rewards that have been redeemed cannot be used again. If a transaction on which Points are issued or Rewards are redeemed is cancelled, refunded or not completed, we will reverse the associated Points movement and/or refund the associated Reward amount on to the card. If insufficient Points are available, or we suspect fraud or misconduct, Rewards may be refused or cancelled at our sole discretion.
- Registered members will receive regular email updates of their Points and Rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at debenhams.com/beautyclub. We will correct an Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Points are personal to an Account and cannot be transferred or combined with another to redeem a Reward.
- Points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Rules and Terms and Conditions relating to any Beauty Club Promotions and point offers, all of which are subject to change. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Points, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Points not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid. Any such Points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us. Points have no cash value. Points and/or Rewards cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Debenhams Beauty Club Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use. The Member is responsible for the security of their Card. If a Card is lost or stolen or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen cards online at debenhams.com/beautyclub for advice on obtaining and registering a new Card. Cards should be treated like cash, all Points and Rewards are lost if your Card is listed as lost or stolen. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Points.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Rules at any time. Any changes and up to date Rules can be found online at debenhams.com/beautyclub. Earning or redeeming Points on an Account will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules. We may suspend or terminate the Debenhams Beauty Club programme at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason. Termination notice will be given to Members. In such event all Accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer the Debenhams Beauty Club to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Members to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
- We will only be liable to a Member who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and, if so, our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Account any Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Where are my points/rewards?
Online orders: Your points will not show until after despatch.
In store purchases: Your points will not show on your balance until the following day.
Bonus points: Should be added to to you balance in time for next reward conversion date, but not necessarily at the same time as your 'purchase' points.
Points will only convert to rewards at the end of each month - providing your card has been registered.
If you don't earn points on your card for a period of 12 months all existing points will expire.
Rewards will expire after 6 months.
If you have returned an item the relevant points will be removed under the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Can I earn points and redeem rewards with purchases online?
You can collect points online and you can earn 3 points for every £1 spent. To collect points you need to enter the 19-digit points ID on the back of your card when you checkout.
You can also take advantage of FREE delivery on all your beauty purchases by entering code SHBC at in your 'shopping bag'.
You can now redeem your reward points online.
In store you can earn points and redeem your rewards in the same transaction.
- Is there a minimum spend when I redeem my reward points?
No, you can redeem rewards against any cosmetics or fragrance product or beauty treatment, even if the product is under £5, the remaining reward points will stay on your Beauty Club reward card.
- How much would I have to spend to get 500 points / £5 reward?
You can earn 3 points for every £1 spent, which means that you would need to spend aprox £166.67 in order to receive 500 points.
Managing my Beauty Club card account
- How do I activate my card?
In order to become a full member of the Beauty Club and turn your points into pounds you need to register your card. You can collect points without registering but will NOT be able to redeem them if your card is not registered.
You can register your card in the following ways:
1. Online here - click here if you want to register your card
2. At any beauty or fragrance counter when you pick up a card, simply ask the member of staff to register your card for you
3. In store on an order point, ask a member of staff for help
4. Generate a virtual card Beauty Club card on our "Debenhams Beauty Club" free iPhone App or attach your existing as detailed in the 'How can I get a Beauty Club Reward Card?' section you can register your virtual card from your iPhone.
Please note that you will need a valid email address in order to register your card.
- How do I get free online delivery?
You will find a free delivery code in your monthly statement. Please refer to 'When will I receive my statement?'. This code is yours to claim free delivery on Beauty & Fragrance until you receive a new code with your next statement. Codes are valid for a limited time. To qualify, simply enter your code into the promotional box in your shopping bag. Then, add details of your Beauty Club Reward Card on the payment details page; you need to enter the 19 digit points ID. Free delivery will then be applied; delivery of your item(s) can take up to 3-4 working days.
- What if I forget to use my Beauty Club reward card when I make a purchase?
If you purchased in a store, you need to take your till receipt into your local store within 2 months of purchase and they will add the points on to your card.
If you made an on-line purchase, you need to take your despatch note into your local store within two months of delivery and they will add the points to your card.
- How do I know how many points and rewards I've got?
When you make a purchase in store your till receipt will show how many points you have collected on that transaction.
You can also check your point / reward balance online at any time. To do this simply go to 'My Account / Balance Check'.
We will convert points to pounds on a monthly basis, so if you have reached or exceeded the 500 point level you will get an email notification to show how many points you have collected and how many reward pounds you have to spend.
Rewards have a 6-month expiry date and this will be clearly stated in this email.
- What do I do if I lose my card?
If you have lost or had your Beauty Club reward card stolen, don't worry, just follow these easy steps:
- Login to your Beauty Club card account and register your card lost or stolen.
- Go to any Debenhams store and pick up a new Beauty Club reward card.
- Log into your 'My Account' to register this new card as a replacement on your existing account. Your existing points and rewards will transfer across to your newly registered Beauty Club reward card.
This transfer of points and rewards can take up to 24 hours which means you will not be able to spend any saved rewards points until after this time. However, you will be able to start earning more points on your replacement Beauty Club reward card straightaway.
- I have the old style Beauty Club Card; do I need to get the new style card?
No, your existing Beauty Club card is still active and you can continue to use your card in the normal way while enjoying the fabulous benefits and perks of the scheme. If you would like the new style Beauty Club Reward Card you will need to follow the lost and stolen process. This requires you to pick up a new Beauty Club Reward Card in store and to log on to your account online at debenhams.com/beautyclub to register your old style Beauty Club card as lost or stolen. You will then need to go to 'replacement card' while logged on to your account to register your new card. This will then transfer all of your Points.
- I've forgotten my password
Go to your online account login screen and click 'Forgotten password'. Then complete the form by selecting 'I forgot my password' then enter your user name and click 'Submit'. You will then receive an email to your registered email address to help you log in.
- I've forgotten my memorable date
Go to your online account login screen and click 'Forgotten password'. Then complete the form by selecting 'I forgot my memorable date' then enter your user name and click 'Submit'. You will then receive an email to your registered email address to help you log in.
For more information on our Beauty Club, please click here