Search all help topics
- Beauty Club Card Terms and Conditions
- All Members must have a resident UK address and valid email address and must be over 16. All Members must register their Card online at debenhams.com/beautyclub or via our Debenhams Beauty Club App for iphone in order to activate the use of Rewards on their Card. Members will be able to update their personal details online at debenhams.com/beautyclub.
- A Card can only be registered to an individual Member for personal use only and is limited to one active Card per Member at any one time.
- A set number of Points are required to qualify for the redemption of a reward (Reward). The number of Points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a Reward and the Reward amount may vary from time to time at our sole discretion. We will only convert a maximum number of Points to Rewards during each conversion; this is set at 1500 Points which is subject to change at our sole discretion. Members can only redeem such Rewards in store, on reaching the qualifying level and once contacted by us in respect of their Reward amount. Members will be given notification of any variances of such qualifying level. Points may be credited on to a Card, up to 4 weeks after the transaction.
- We determine the particular transactions on which Points can be earned and the number of Points and Rewards given, all of which is subject to change at our sole discretion. Members can earn Points on their Card on purchases within Debenhams Beauty, Fragrance and Personal Care departments in the UK only. Members are unable to use their UK Card in the Republic of Ireland.
- Rewards can be used as part payment for any Beauty, Fragrance or Personal Care product in Debenhams; we also reserve the right to enable Members to redeem Rewards in other departments. If the product purchased is valued less than the Reward amount the remaining balance will be left on the Card, available for future use. Rewards cannot be used towards purchase of any type of Giftcard.
- Members must produce their Card on purchase of any Beauty, Fragrance or Personal Care product in order to accumulate Points on that transaction; photocopies will not be accepted and Points can be added to a Card up to 2 months post purchase in store showing their original receipt for in store or online purchases.
- Members cannot add money to their Card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card.
- Points can be collected online but Rewards cannot be redeemed online at debenhams.com or whilst shopping through our Debenhams or Beauty Club iphone apps which is subject to change at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to expire a Member's Debenhams Beauty Club Points after 12 months of inactivity, determined by the last date any Points were accumulated. Registered members will be notified 4 weeks prior to Points expiry via email. Rewards and any other £ value loaded on to the Card expire 6 months after issue; Registered members will be notified of the expiry date upon issue of the Reward. Points and Rewards are lost if an Account is closed or the Debenhams Beauty Club programme ends. We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or close any Member's Account, for any reason, including but not limited to the following: if we reasonably believe that these Rules have been breached or if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us, if the Member supplies false or misleading information to us or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. A Member can close his/her Account at any time by notifying us. If an Account is closed by us or the Member, the right to redeem Points from that Account is lost.
- Rewards that have been redeemed cannot be used again. If a transaction on which Points are issued or Rewards are redeemed is cancelled, refunded or not completed, we will reverse the associated Points movement and/or refund the associated Reward amount on to the card. If insufficient Points are available, or we suspect fraud or misconduct, Rewards may be refused or cancelled at our sole discretion.
- Registered members will receive regular email updates of their Points and Rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at debenhams.com/beautyclub. We will correct an Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Points are personal to an Account and cannot be transferred or combined with another to redeem a Reward.
- Points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Rules and Terms and Conditions relating to any Beauty Club Promotions and point offers, all of which are subject to change. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Points, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Points not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid. Any such Points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us. Points have no cash value. Points and/or Rewards cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Debenhams Beauty Club Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use. The Member is responsible for the security of their Card. If a Card is lost or stolen or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen cards online at debenhams.com/beautyclub for advice on obtaining and registering a new Card. Cards should be treated like cash, all Points and Rewards are lost if your Card is listed as lost or stolen. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Points.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Rules at any time. Any changes and up to date Rules can be found online at debenhams.com/beautyclub. Earning or redeeming Points on an Account will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules. We may suspend or terminate the Debenhams Beauty Club programme at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason. Termination notice will be given to Members. In such event all Accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer the Debenhams Beauty Club to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Members to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
- We will only be liable to a Member who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and, if so, our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Account any Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Beauty Club Card Bonus Points Promotions
Beauty Club Card bonus points promotions are limited to one set of Bonus Points per customer per day. If more than one set of Bonus Points are added in a day, these Bonus Points will be deducted from Beauty Club Accounts prior to monthly conversions. Please note that when you qualify for Bonus Points these additional points will appear on your account balance within 6 weeks, in time for the next reward conversion date, but not necessarily at the same time as the points you would have received without the Bonus Points offer.