Search all help topics
Giftcards and vouchers
- Debenhams giftcards
These terms and conditions apply to Debenhams giftcards ordered via the debenhams.com website, purchased in a Debenhams store and in third party retailers.
1. Validly activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams Stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.
2. Debenhams gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
3. Debenhams gift cards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsflowers.co.uk, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com or debenhamsweddingstationery.com.
4. The minimum amount required to top-up a Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum gift card limit is £2,000.
5. Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a gift card.
6. No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
7. There is no right to cancel an online gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or in part.
8. The gift card will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
9. A Debenhams gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
10. Debenhams gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
11. Debenhams cannot be held liable for giftcards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
12. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
13. By activating and/or redeeming a Debenhams gift card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Debenhams Retail Plc
Registered in England, Company No 83395
Registered Office: 10 Brock Street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3FG
- Voucher code and other external site promotional code
These terms apply to Voucher code and other external site promotional code.
1. Items must be purchased in one transaction
2. Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts or offers.
3. Only one online discount may be applied to each transaction.
4. Promotion codes excludes: Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, Nautica, Selected concessions/brands*, Beauty & Fragrance, Giftcards, Personalised Wedding Stationery, Electricals, Furniture, debenhamsplus.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com, debenhamsflowers.com, Debenhams cafés and restaurants, handling and delivery charges and Financial Services, or in payment of any outstanding balance on your Debenhams account.