A design and cultural phenomenon that will define a generation Apple's iPod has transformed the way we listen to music and audio entertainment forever. The iPod Touch and the iPod Nano are both sleekly designed, easy to use and can hold thousands of your favourite songs and podcasts. Make sure you're part of the revolution and get the iPod that suits your lifestyle today.
The iPod Touch helps you stay connected with your Social Networking! Access sites like Facebook to up-date your status.
The 5th generation iPod Nano brings video to your music with the new built-in video camera and also boasts a new larger screen for improved viewing and easier usability.
- 8GB - iPod touch holds 1750 songs and 10hrs video
- 32GB - iPod touch holds 7000 songs and 40hrs video
- 64GB - iPod touch holds 14000 songs and 80hrs video
- 8GB iPod Nano holds 2000 songs and 8hrs video
- 16GB iPod Nano holds 4000 songs and 16hrs video
- Includes: Earphones, USB 2.0 cable, dock adapter and quick start guide
- A great pocket computer: Surf the web. Get rich HTML email (including attachments) that looks the same as it does on your computer
- Pioneering technology and a brilliant 3.5-inch screen bring an amazing experience to your music, movies, and more
- Genius Mixes: This new feature acts as your personal DJ, searching your iTunes library to find songs that go great together, then organising them into mixes you'll love. All automatically
- Holds: 1,750 songs / 10 hours of video
- If you're somewhere with a wireless network, iPod touch instantly recognizes it
- With thousands of games available on the App Store, your
- iPod touch is an arcade in your pocket
- A great portable game player: Immerse yourself in games made for iPod Touch. Shop the App Store to add new ones with just a few taps
- Includes: iPod nano, earphones, USB 2.0 cable, dock adapter and quick start guide
- The new built-in video camera is ready for anything. Yet iPod nano is the same ultraportable size, perfect for spontaneously shooting video
- A brilliant polished anodised aluminium finish 2.2-inch colour display is larger for your viewing pleasure
- This new feature acts as your personal DJ, searching your iTunes library to find songs that go great together and making new mixes automatically
- Rock out with a built-in FM tuner and two innovative new features like "Live Pause"
- Holds 4,000 songs / 16 hours of video
- Shake to shuffle your music: Hear songs in a totally random way. Just turn on Shake to Shuffle
- Note to self: Voice Memos are here - The built-in mic lets you capture a thought
- HWD: 9.1 x 3.9 x 0.6 cm
- The Apple Corporation first released the iPod on October 23, 2001
- Presently we are now on the 5th generation of iPod
- The iPod, in all its forms, has won countless awards for product design, usability and technological innovation
- Jonathan Ives from Chingford, London designed the iPod and is Senior Vice President of Industrial Design at Apple Inc