Debenhams policy on accessibility
Debenhams is a customer-focussed business, which aspires to provide exceptional service to all of our customers irrespective of whether they are disabled or able bodied. Full accessibility to our stores is at the forefront of every new store design and where modernisation of our stores has taken place or is planned.
We are working towards making all reasonable physical adjustments to our stores to improve the shopping experience. Where this is not immediately possible we will ensure that our staff reflect our drive for customer service through training and the provision of appropriate assistance.
We have considered the entire shopping experience and offer a number of facilities including the delivery of purchases to your car or home.
Such facilities include:
- Designated parking spaces - proximate to accessible entrances
- Details of accessible entrances - either automatic doors or mall entrances
- Passenger Lift facilities including 'Disabled Hoists'
- Accessible restaurant facilities
- Accessible toilets
- Personal Shopper facilities
- Collect by and Carry to car arrangements
- Details of accessible customer collection points
- Induction loops and / or arrangements for confidential conversation
Internet - In addition to visiting our stores, customers can purchase Debenhams products via the internet at www.debenhams.com
Telephone - We also offer a telephone ordering and purchase service when customers call on 084 4561 6161.
Through the internet or following a call to Debenhams on 084 4561 6161 customers can also identify the location of stores and the products
and services available to them at each of our premises.