FOOTER - hidden|Customer services|Wedding gift card
Wedding gift card
1. The Debenhams gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
2. Validly activated cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise in Debenhams Department Stores in the United Kingdom, including Browns of Chester, and on Debenhams.com. (The card cannot be used at Debenhams in other department stores).
3. The Debenhams gift card is not currently redeemable in the Debenhams Restaurants.
4. The Debenhams gift card may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase travel or financial services.
5. The minimum amount required to activate or top-up the Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum card limit is £5000.
6. Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a card.
7. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
8. In the event of 24 months of consecutive non-use, the card will expire and any balance remaining will be deducted. ('Use' for the purposes of this term includes a balance enquiry)
9. Debenhams cannot be held liable for cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
10. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (for example, to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Any such change and action to be taken as a result will be notified to customers in advance in all stores.