What you need
A phone, a tablet or a laptop with WiFi
Your wireless device may already have WiFi built-in. If not, you'll be able to use an external WiFi adaptor.
You can use any standard browser or operating system to sign up to the service.
Enhance your in-store experience with the Debenhams app. Scan barcodes for prices, sizes & reviews. Download here:
Quick step guide
- Make sure your wireless device is switched on and enabled.
- View available wireless networks.
- Select 'O2 WiFi' and click connect.
- Launch the Internet.
- Wait for O2 WiFi's welcome page to appear.
- Either sign up for an account. Or if you already have one, navigate to the website you want in the usual way.
Fast WiFi, that's free
You don't even have to be with O2 to use our WiFi. Everyone's welcome.
Our WiFi gives you super fast speeds. Often many times faster than a normal mobile connection. It's also simple and safe to use. And as good for video as it is for email.
Once you've signed up, that's it. No passwords or usernames to connect. And it won't eat into your mobile data allowance. Just quick WiFi whenever you're near one of our hotspots.