Gift Card Giveaway UK
Terms & conditions
1. Purchases of £30 or more between 17/03/2014 and 30/03/2014 (inclusive) will qualify for a £5 promotional gift card. Promotional gift cards are subject to availability whilst stocks last.
2. A maximum of one promotional gift card may be issued per customer per day, when a customer is spending £30 or more in one transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, two or more qualifying transactions by the same customer in the same day will only result in one promotional gift card being issued.
3. Promotional gift cards will be emailed between Tuesday 1st and Friday 4th April 2014 (inclusive) to those with online transactions of over £30.
4. Customers will not qualify for a promotional gift card if redeeming a reward voucher, account voucher or other promotional voucher or promotional code.
5. Purchases and top ups of gift cards, gift vouchers and e-cards will not qualify for a £5 promotional gift card.
6. If items are subsequently returned then Debenhams reserve the right to request the promotional gift card be returned or reduce the value of the refund by £5.
7. The £5 promotional gift card cannot be earned or redeemed with any of the concessions trading within Debenhams or Debenhams.com.
8. The £5 promotional gift card cannot be earned or redeemed in any of Debenhams restaurants and cafes.
9. Staff are not permitted to earn or redeem a promotional gift card. Cannot be used in conjunction with a staff discount card.
10. The promotional gift card will be valid to be redeemed from Monday 31st March 2014 to Wednesday 30th April 2014.
11. Only one promotional gift card may be redeemed per transaction.
12. The promotional gift card can be used in store and online at debenhams.com only (excluding the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsflowers.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com, debenhamsplus.com and debenhamsweddingstationery.com) but cannot be redeemed on the Debenhams in-store kiosks and all Debenhams apps.
13. Promotional gift cards can only be redeemed in the UK.
14. The promotional gift card cannot be topped up. All money remaining on the card will expire by Thursday 1st May 2014.
15. The promotional gift card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services (including gift card).
16. The promotional gift card should be treated in the same way as cash. We are unable to replace the promotional gift card if it is lost, damaged or stolen.
17. Debenhams reserves the right to reject promotional a gift card that is illegible or incomplete or where, in its sole discretion, has reason to believe it is not genuine.
18. The promotional gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
19. Debenhams reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given and will be available at www.debenhams.com/customer-service/terms-and-conditions.