Item in stock
Click & Collect
NAKED 2 eyeshadow palette
The most anticipated sequel of the decade, Urban Decay Naked 2 follows in the footsteps of the Naked palette, (straight up - the world's best-selling palette of all time). This new Urban Decay eyeshadow palette is filled with 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW shades. Feast your eyes on shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. This collection lets you achieve many neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. Let's just say there's a whole new way to get Naked! The case has an art-school inspired look with hinged lid taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch - a real tactile experience. Plus, palette also features a double-ended, cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush (exclusive to this palette). Please be aware that a limit of three NAKED 2 palettes per order applies.
Palette contains Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush and 12 eyeshadows:
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Busted (deep brown w/shimmery finish)
- Blackout (blackest black w/matte finish)
- Pistol (light greyish brown w/shimmery finish)
- Verve (oyster w/shimmery finish)
- Booty Call (shimmery cork)
- Foxy (cream bisque w/matte finish)
- Half Baked (golden-bronze w/shimmery finish)
- Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro glitter)
- Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer w/metallic base)
- Suspect (pale golden beige w/shimmery finish)
- Tease (creamy pale brown w/matte finish)
- YDK (cool bronze shimmer w/metallic base)
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.