Item in stock
Delivery to UK within
4 working days
Free delivery on all orders
Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaner
DC35 is the most powerful lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner - designed for effective cleaning of every floor type. Its power comes from the Dyson digital motor at its heart, which spins up to three times faster than conventional electric motors. DC35 come with a 2 year guarantee - parts and labour.
The motorised floor tool on DC35 has ultra-fine conductive carbon fibre brushes that remove fine dust from hard floors, as well as rotating nylon brushes that agitate carpet pile to dislodge ground-in dirt. The lightweight wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps. The wand is detachable - remove it and you can use DC35 as a handheld for spot cleaning. DC35 has Root Cyclone technology, so it doesn't lose suction as you clean. The 22.2V lithium-ion battery doesn't fade during use and recharges up to three times faster than others. The bin also empties hygienically - just push the button to release the dirt.
- Machine dimensions: 112 x 23 x 30cm
- Bin volume: 0.35 litres
- Machine weight: 2.25kg
- Motorised floor tool - ultra-fine conductive carbon fibre brushes clean hard floors
- Rotating nylon brushes remove ground-in dirt from carpets
- Dual power mode - 15 mins of high constant suction (13 mins with the motorised floor tool attachment). Or 6 mins on MAX power for more difficult tasks.
- 22.2V lithium-ion battery - releases charge evenly and recharges up to 3 times faster than others
- Root Cyclone technology - doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum
- Detachable long-reach wand -lightweight aluminium wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps
- 2 year guarantee - parts and labour are covered
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.