Save a total of £77.50
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Black 'Fairmont' old saddle leather satchel
In black Vintage Saddle leather with adjustable long leather strap and silver coloured hardware, this smart and spacious O.S.P OSPREY leather satchel can be worn cross-body or over the shoulder. With his trademark attention to detail, designer Graeme Ellisdon has created a well-organised tri-part interior, accessed by two buckled straps which also feature quick-release studs ideal for those in a hurry. View more details.
- Features well-organised tri-compartment interior with central zipped section, zipped pocket, slip pocket and mobile phone pocket
- Size: (cm) 33 x 40 x 8 (strap 55 62)
- A genuine leather O.S.P OSPREY product
- Generously sized cross-body satchel in black Vintage Saddle leather with silver coloured hardware
- Handstitched with smart self-coloured stitching
- Long flat leather strap is adjustable and features silver buckle detail
- The reverse of the pocket features a handy slip pocket which closes with a silver popper
- Foldover flap features O.S.P OSPREY logo embossed onto the leather
- Satchel closes with a foldover flap secured by two long buckled straps. These straps also feature quick-release studs
- Lift the flap to reveal two useful front pockets
- Lined with black O.S.P OSPREY lining
- Each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal. As with all natural materials leather needs special care.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 158 participating stores ) FREE
International Delivery £7.00 to £15.00
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.