465points could be earned with purchase
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Clarisonic Aria -White
Sleek and modern, Aria offers the best of form and function for clean, beautiful looking skin. The Clarisonic Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second, working with the skin's natural elasticity to thoroughly remove the impurities that come between you and smoother, softer, healthier looking skin. Key Benefits: Cleanses 6X better than manual cleansing**, Helps reduce appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles***, Cleanses so thoroughly, skin care products absorb better. Key Features: 3 Speeds (Delicate, Universal & Powerful), Adjustable T-TIMER, USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink Charger, Interchangeable Facial Brush Heads, Waterproof, Rechargeable and a 2 Year Warranty.
- ** Data on file. Instrumental test based on makeup removal. 5 rotations of Clarisonic vs. 5 rotations of manual removal.
- ***Self-assessment on 36 women after 8 weeks
- Clarisonic Aria
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Drying stand
- Wall adapter
- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink charger
- Refreshing Gel Cleanser 30ml trial size
- *90 day money-back guarantee applies to the following Clarisonic products: Mia, Mia 2, Aria, Classic, Opal, Plus and Pro. Valid for UK residents. For a refund for purchases made on approved retail stores, keep product and sales receipt for refund.
- 1 90 day money-back refund available per person per household. Clarisonic warrants the following products against defects in materials and workmanship arising from normal use for the 2 years. If there is a defect covered by the warranty Clarisonic will
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 158 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.