Save a total of £6.90
£155.25 per 100ml
Item in stock
Click & Collect
DreamTone Serum - 03 dark skin tone 40ml
Intensive Dark Spot Corrector for more even looking Skin Tone. Reveal the skin tone of your dreams, even without make-up with Lancôme's Dreamtone Dark Spot Corrector. Lancôme's Dreamtone is a skincare product so powerful that 2 out of 3 women would dare to bare their skin.* Through our triple action technology, this dark spot corrector is designed to correct the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, and visibly corrects colour irregularities such as dullness, sallowness and blemish marks. With three tailor-made formulas to target each pigmentation profile - from the fairest to the darkest - it's an innovative skincare approach.
Choose the right pigmentation profile for you: Pigmentation profile 3 - Dark skin tone (skin that tans deeply under sun exposure). To correct the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone, apply to clean skin day and night. To be applied over entire face or used as a dark spot treatment.
- 70%* saw a visible reduction in Dark Spots.
- 84%* saw a visible improvement in Skin Tone.
- 80%* saw a visible reduction in Colour Irregularities.
- * Consumer use test. 209 women
- DreamTone has been awarded MARIE CLAIRE PRIX D'EXCELLENCE AWARD 2014.
- This distinguished and renowned award has been granted by an international jury of 20 expert beauty journalists from all over the world, recognized by their proficiency and independence towards cosmetic brands.
- According to 5 specific criteria: innovation, efficiency, texture, design and communication.
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.