£366.67 per 100ml
Item low in stock
Click & Collect
Elizabeth Arden Preavage Anti-Aging Targeted Skin Tone Corrector 30ml
See dark spots begin to fade in just 14 days.* With Idebenone, the most powerful antioxidant.** Bring even-toned, younger looking skin to light. PREVAGE® Anti-aging Targeted Skin Tone Corrector and Soy-Ferulate-C gives skin a brightening boost to help minimize the appearance of those all-too-visible aging signs - existing dark spots, age spots, freckles and discolorations ª to help skin regain its look of uncompromised clarity and a youthful-looking glow.
New PREVAGE Clarity with Idebenone and Soy-Ferulate-C gives skin a brightening boost to help minimize the appearance of those all-too-visible ageing signs - existing dark spots, age spots, freckles and discolourations - to help skin regain its look of uncompromised clarity and a youthful-looking glow. 61% of women tested an improvement in the appearance of dark spots in as little as 14 days.*
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- * 61% of women tested an improvement in the appearance of dark spots in as little as 14 days.*
- *Singapore home use consumer test conducted on 55 women aged 25-65 over 12 weeks. Results may vary.
- **For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10.
- vitamin E and coenzyme Q10.
- Winner of Elle Beauty Awards 2011 for Best for Pigmentation
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.