£550.00 per 100ml
Item low in stock
Click & Collect
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum 30ml
TRY SOMETHING NEW GUARANTEE. A FREE sample of Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum 30ml will be included with all Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum 30ml orders so that you can try it first. If you decide it's not for you, then you can return your UNOPENED full size product for your money back to your local Debenhams store or return online within 28 days in line with our regular returns policy. Whilst stocks last. Environmental stress causes ageing twice as fast. Our breakthrough correcting serum improves fine lines and lifting within 15 minutes and keeps working to counteract damage and visible ageing signs with our best anti-ageing technology ever. Chosen by 7 out of 10 women over the current market leader, PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum is destined to become everyone's new favourite. Our proven serum works immediately and over time to counteract environmental damage and visible ageing signs with a powerful co
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Try Something New Guarantee. This money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
- After 15 minutes, 63% of women showed a significant immediate improvement in fine lines, radiance and luminosity, while 74% showed a significant immediate improvement in lift.
- After 4 weeks, 98% of women saw a significant improvement in radiance and luminosity, 92% felt it brightens the look of skin.
- After 8 weeks, 94% of women saw an overall improvement in their skin's appearance and felt that skin looked calm and soothed.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.