Save a total of £3.30
£59.40 per 100ml
Item in stock
Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 50ml
Introducing an exciting new generation "hybrid moisturiser" whose instant skin-flattering qualities are as compelling as its ability to hydrate the skin. More than a look-good cream, this is a feel good cream. Sweep on this soft balm and the benefits are instant. The finish has diligently been created to deliver the optimum amount of sheen and luminosity for a healthy, vibrant glow.
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Next Day Delivery to the UK is FREE with all Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich orders from Monday 8th September - 2pm Sunday 28th September 2014. - Simply select Next Day Delivery as your Delivery option and get it for Free.
- This is a proper, effective moisturiser designed to be applied directly onto clean skin. The ingredients, as you would expect from an Elemis product, are all hardworking and pertinent to the cream's success. And then the scent: a neroli, bitter orange, b
- It won't ball under your fingertips if you choose to apply foundation, unlike many optically improving products.
- It won't sparkle under the light. There are no conspicuous luminising particles in our balm.
- It won't leave the skin tacky, or overly dewy, which can be the tendency with products that deliver this kind of fresh, super-hydrated finish.
- Radiance Booster: 89% felt the product helped skin look more radiant & luminous instantly*
- Moisturiser: 85% agreed the product helped smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles*
- Primer: 91% stated the product helped provide a more even & brighter skin tone*
- *User Trials December 2012 based on 56 users over 14 days.