Save a total of £2.85
£12.83 per 100ml
75points could be earned with purchase
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Skin Nourishing Body Scrub 200ml
A luxurious creamy body scrub that uses natural exfoliators of rice and bamboo to gently polish the skin, whilst sweet almond, macadamia, and wheat germ oils nourish and condition. An exquiste milk protein base rich in vitamins is combined with organic oat extract to help leave skin feeling soft, supple and velvety smooth. The gentle exfoliating particles in this scrub make it ideal for use 2 or 3 times a week to leave skin feeling soft and velvety smooth. Great in preparing for self tan application. Can also be used prior to wax or hair removal to help remove dead skin cells and shift in-grown hairs. Skin nourishing body scrub can be used over the body, paying particular attention to dry and rough areas. This scrub is also suitable for hands and feet so can be used as part of a manicure/pedicure treatment as skin is left feeling soft but not oily - very effective in removing dry skin on heels. Formulated to work alongside the Skin Nourishing range.
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Gently polishes: A blend of small natural exfoliators - rice, bora bora sand, bamboo, apricot and cherry powder - give maximum results and a gentle polishing action, without being too aggressive.
- Balances: Rich in concentrated milk protein this creamy body scrub helps balance the acid mantle.
- Nourishes: Formulated with a blend of sweet almond, macadamia and wheat germ oil to soften and nourish excessively dry skin.
- Complies with the Elemis promise: this product is free from parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, mineral oils, artificial colours and silicones .
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.