Item in stock
Click & Collect
Clarisonic Plus White for face & body - 3 speeds
The Clarisonic Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean skin, leaving it looking soft and smoother. Clarisonic PLUS is designed for use on the face and has three different speeds plus a body mode for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Benefits for Face include; Removes more makeup than with your hands alone, Helps to prepare the skin so creams, serums & moisturizers are absorbed better, Leaves skin feeling smoother and healthier, Tightens the appearance of visible pores, Helps remove sebum, Helps to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, Gentle cleansing process which can be used up to twice a day for 1 min each time. Benefits for the body include; Skin is more hydrated and feels more comfortable, Gentle exfoliation and softer, smoother skin, Firmer feeling skin with beautiful texture, Great prep before applying skincare products.
- Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water. Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or to the brush head. Push the on/off button to turn your Clarisonic on and gently move the brush using a small circular motion, beginning on the forehead, then movin
- The Clarisonic handle is waterproof and may be used in the shower or bath.
- Refer to Important Safeguards regarding the charging cradle.
- For face & body - 3 speeds
- Clarisonic PLUS
- Universal Charging Cradle (100v-240v AC; 50/60 Hz)
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Body Brush Head
- 1 trial size Cleanser
- 1 trial size Skin Polish
- Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Plus handle for 24 hours.
- Clarisonic Cleansing systems are not suitable for cleansing the eye area, so please remove eye makeup by hand.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.