Debenhams Exclusive: Mia Cleansing System for face - 1 speed in White
This Mia Cleansing System - White is only avaliable Exclusively at Debenhams. Clarisonic's smallest Sonic Skin Cleansing System, the one-button, one-speed Mia fits your active lifestyle - offering beautiful skin at home or on-the-go. The Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. Benefits & features highlights include: Removes more makeup than with your hands alone, Helps to prepare the skin so creams, serums & moisturizers are absorbed better, Leaves skin feeling smoother and healthier,Tightens the appearance of visible pores, Helps remove sebum, Helps to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, Gentle cleansing process which can be used up to twice a day for 1 min each time, Rechargeable and Waterproof. All the Sonic Skin cleansing benefits in a one-button, single-speed, smaller size. Perfect for use at home or on-the-go.
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- For face - 1 speed
- Clarisonic Mia
- pLink Charger
- Sensitive Brush Head
- 1 oz. trial size Gentle Hydro Cleanser
- Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Mia handle for 24 hours.
- Clarisonic Cleansing systems are not suitable for cleansing the eye area, so please remove eye makeup by hand.
- Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water. Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or to the brush head. Push the on/off button to turn your Clarisonic on and gently move the brush using a small circular motion, beginning on the forehead, then movin
- The Mia handle is waterproof for use in the shower or bath. Refer to Important Safeguards regarding the charger.
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.