Save a total of £15.50
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Clarisonic Classic Grey
Clarisonic's original 2-speed Sonic Skin Cleansing System that redefined skin cleansing for cleaner and healthier looking skin. The Clarisonic Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean skin. Benefits & features highlights include: Removes more makeup than with your hands alone, Helps to prepare the skin so creams, serums & moisturizers are absorbed better and leaves skin feeling smoother and healthier. Tightens the appearance of visible pores, Helps remove sebum, Helps to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, Gentle cleansing process which can be used up to twice a day for 1 min each time, Rechargeable and Waterproof. Our original 2-speed Sonic Skin Cleansing System, providing cleaner and healthier looking skin.
- Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water. Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or to the brush head. Push the power button to turn your Clarisonic on and gently move the brush using a small circular motion, beginning on the forehead, then moving
- The Clarisonic handle is waterproof and may be used in the shower or bath.
- Refer to Important Safeguards regarding the charging cradle.
- Clarisonic Classic
- Charging Cradle (120v)
- Normal Brush Head
- 1 oz. trial size of Refreshing Gel Cleanser
- 1 oz. trial size of Gentle Hydro Cleanser
- 1 oz. trial size of Nourishing Care Cleanser
- Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic Classic handle for 24 hours.
- Clarisonic Cleansing systems are not suitable for cleansing the eye area, so please remove eye makeup by hand.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.