£52.00 - £73.00
Click & Collect
Miss Dior Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette
A Miss Dior fragrance created for a stylish young woman, both audacious and seductive. Sophisticated Miss Dior shows the exceptional communion between Couture and Perfume. Ideal, she possesses a spiritual beauty and a definite style. Miss Dior is a romantic heroine, eternally seductive and audacious, just as Christian Dior had imagined her. Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is a veil of freshness dressed in notes of chypre. François Demachy has now given her Patchouli, an essential note for her chypre signature. This Eau Fraîche creates a new clime, in which lightness and elegance come together. By associating Calabrian Bergamot and vibrant Gardenia with fresh and luminous Patchouli, François Demachy takes up a veritable fragrance challenge. He has created a fresh, sun-filled fragrance.
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- A fresh chypre
- Miss Dior Eau Fraîche is a veil of freshness dressed in notes of chypre. Radiant and luminous, MD Eau Fraîche creates a new clime, in which lightness and elegance come together.
- Bergamot essence
- Harvested in southern Italy, Bergamot essence is obtained by cold extraction from the peel of the fruit. It adds soft freshness and brings exceptional brightness to the citrus note.
- Gardenia accord
- The Gardenia flower adds a sensual, complex and generous, but also vibrant note. Gardenia is the perfect representation of the Miss Dior woman: feminine, sensual and charming, with a hint of impertinence. This bloom also symbolises love.
- Patchouli essence
- Patchouli is a plant native to Indonesia. A key element of the perfumer's palette, its essence is obtained via steam distillation of its dried leaves. It is used in chypre, woody and oriental perfumes.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 158 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.