Save a total of £2.30
£59.14 per 100ml
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay launches Naked Skin Beauty Balm, the BB cream with INSANE benefits. Unlike a lot of beauty balms, Naked Skin delivers measurable anti-aging benefits - and we've got the claims to prove it. And while many beauty balms are tinted to provide coverage, ours diffuses light with high-tech pigments to give you amazing, natural, NAKED-looking skin that keeps getting better every week. This lightweight, velvety, oil-free miracle works instantly AND over the long term! Invisible on your skin (that means ZERO rub-off!); the universal shade glides on.
Naked Skin is like an instant retoucher in a tube! This multitasking formula:
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- 84% had a significant improvement in fine lines.
- Over 84% had significantly smoother and more hydrated skin.
- PERFECTS: Optical blurring pigments instantly even out skin tone and minimize pores, lines, wrinkles and redness.
- PROTECTS: SPF 20 shields skin from sun damage and Pepha®-Protect helps inhibit DNA damage.
- TREATS: Vitasource™ and dGlyage® firm skin, improve elasticity and provide measurable anti-aging benefits.
- PRIMES: Extremely blendable formula creates a smooth finish so makeup goes on beautifully and stays put.
- HYDRATES: Moisturising but never greasy, Naked Skin Beauty Balm hydrates skin instantly and improves hydration over time.
- Many beauty balms provide a lot of empty promises (and not much else) - but not Naked Skin Beauty Balm. In a clinical study, after 8 weeks of use:
- 93% of participants had significantly firmer, more lifted skin.
- 90% had significantly more radiant skin.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.