Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Build Your Own Palette OZ Glinda
This Limited Edition palette from Urban Decay was inspired by the bewitchingly beautiful Michelle Williams, who plays Glinda in the new Disney move Oz: The Great and Powerful. The Glinda palette features six new and exclusive eyeshadow shades in a pop-out format tin, meaning you can swap and change the eyeshadows, continue to use the palette after the original shades have gone. For the first time, we've introduced two "duo-shades" (Aura and Oz) that are split in half with a different colour on each side. Each eyeshadow features out new Pigment Infusion System®, the propriety blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability. The kit also features a full size super saturated high gloss lip colour in shade Naked and a travel size 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in purple.
Included in the Glinda palette:
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- A Super-Saturated High gloss Lip Colour in Glinda (Naked)
- Instruction card on how to get Michelle Williams' look from the film
- Six new and exclusive eyeshadow shades:
- Tornado - vibrant deep purple shimmer
- Aura - 2 shades in : iridescent white with blue shift/iridenscent white with red shift
- Magic - pinkish perple with a golden shimmer
- illusion - pale peach satin
- Oz - 2 shades in 1: gold with gold glitter/silver with silver glitter
- South - warm pale grey with silver micro-glitter
- A travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in purple (Rockstar)
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.