Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Build Your Own Palette OZ Theodora
This Limited Edition palette from Urban Decay was inspired by the wickedly cool Mila Kunis, who plays Theodora in the new Disney move Oz: The Great and Powerful. The Theodora palette features six new and exclusive eyeshadow shades in a pop-out format tin, meaning you can swap and change the eyeshadows, continue to use the palette after the original shades have gone. For the first time, we've introduced two "duo-shades" (Spell and Jealous) that are split in half with a different colour on each side. Each eyeshadow features out new Pigment Infusion System®, the propriety blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability. The kit also features a full size super saturated high gloss lip colour in shade F-Bomb and a travel size 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in black.
Included in the Theodora palette:
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- A Super-Saturated High gloss Lip Colour in Theodora (F-Bomb)
- Instruction card on how to get Mila Kunis' look from the film
- Six new and exclusive eyeshadow shades:
- Broken - pale yellowish satin
- Beware - reddish brown matte
- Bewitch - dark charcoal brown satin
- West - deep brown matallic
- Spell - 2 shades in 1: black satin with green and gold shimmer/gold metallic with tonal glitter
- Jealous - 2 shades in 1: pale green pearl/dark green pearl
- A travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in black (Zero)
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.