Save a total of £3.00
81points could be earned with purchase
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Face Case Shattered
The ultimate all-in-one palette for the most discriminating beauty junkies, Shattered Face Case has all the essentials for a range of looks-including five NEW and EXCLUSIVE Eyeshadow shades. Perfect for quick getaways, rushed mornings and last-minute invites to stay the night, this travel-size palette fits stealthily into your bag - making it easy to create a hot look no matter where you are. Shattered Face Case includes five shades of Eyeshadow (featuring our Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety color that lasts), two shades of blush (in an exclusive new powder formula), a highlighter, a Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color and a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. With most all-in-one palettes, you run out of lip color long before everything else. Not so with Shattered Face Case, because the Super-Saturated pencil is FULL-SIZE. And when you want to change up your look, you can just swap out the pencils for your favorite UD shades.
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Eyeshadow: Nameless (medium gray-brown satin), Remix (rich purple shimmer w/tonal micro-glitter), Shakedown (rich brown-gunmetal satin), Minor Sin (champagne-pink satin) and Bleach (yellow-beige matte).
- Blush: Overexposed (dusty rose) and Temper (soft baby pink).
- Highlighter: Glint* (soft pink-champagne shimmer).
- Lip Color: Lovechild (cool pink cream).
- Eye Pencil: Zero (zealous black cream).
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.