Naked 3 Palette
It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.) Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. Naked3 includes a NEW double-ended shadow/blending brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week's worth of Primer!
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Strange - a pale neutral pink matte-satin, Dust - a pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter, Burnout - a light pinky-peach satin.
- Limit - a light dusty rose matte, Buzz -a metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter, Trick - a light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle.
- Nooner - a medium pinky-brown matte, Liar - a medium metallic mauve shimmer, Factory - a pinky-brown satin.
- Mugshot - a metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift, Darkside -a deep taupe-mauve satin and Blackheart - a smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle.
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.