Item in stock
Click & Collect
Naked 3 Palette
It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.) Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. Naked3 includes a NEW double-ended shadow/blending brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week's worth of Primer!
- Free gifts are while stocks last. Gift is out of stock if not added to bag & NOT valid if used with a discount promo code
- Strange - a pale neutral pink matte-satin, Dust - a pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter, Burnout - a light pinky-peach satin.
- Limit - a light dusty rose matte, Buzz -a metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter, Trick - a light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle.
- Nooner - a medium pinky-brown matte, Liar - a medium metallic mauve shimmer, Factory - a pinky-brown satin.
- Mugshot - a metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift, Darkside -a deep taupe-mauve satin and Blackheart - a smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle.
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.