£11.00 per 10ml
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Morninga and Rose Treatment Lip Balm 10ml
Using a unique blend of hydrating oils, rose flower and the soothing, rejuvenating properties of Moringa extract. Emma Hardie Moringa & Rose lip balm leaves lips soft, supple and hydrated. Used in Emma Hardies' multi award winning Moringa Cleansing Balm, Moringa extract is well known to help improve skin tone and provide deep hydration. Rose flower extract is used to give your lips a natural pink flush, A unique ingredient known as 'kiss me quick' provides anti sagging properties, whilst the essential oils of jojoba and mint hydrate and cool the lips.
- Apply product as and when required. Can be applied over lipstick to give and instant gloss
- Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil,
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Powder, Tocopherol,
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Bamboo) Extract,
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Menthol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Geraniol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Citronellol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Sucrose Cocoate, Phytosterols,
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.