Save a total of £1.20
£21.60 per 100ml
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Argan and Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream 50ml
Nourish 'Argan & Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream' is the perfect treatment for sensitive, irritated dry hands. Incorporating ground-breaking bioactives, essential vitamins, and nourishing organic oils, this hand cream works at the epidermal and dermal layer to support the skin structure and to minimise the external signs of ageing. Incorporating Vitamin E rich Argan oil with our specialised Kale extract, this hand treatment will reduce the impact of environmental damage, work to minimise uneven pigmentation and fine lines; leaving your hands hydrated and feeling nourished for the day ahead.
- Massage in gently, concentrating on back of the hands and sweep over fingers
- 75% organic
- Argan and Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water), Glycerin**, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Brassica oleracea acephala extract*, Crambe abyssin
- Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice bran polyglyceryl-3 esters, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Dextran, Caprooyl tetrapeptide-3, Sorbitol, Yeast extract, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Glyceryl caprylate, Glyceryl undecylenate, Xanthan gum, Selaginella lepidophylla e
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum fruit ferment extract, Leuconostoc/ Radish root ferment filtrate, Tocopherol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Boswellia neglecta oil*, Algin, Alginic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Cetearyl glucoside,
- Zingiber officinale root extract, Citrus aurantium flower oil*, Commiphora myrrha oil, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Certified organic. *Organic origin. From essential oils
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.