Save a total of £63.00
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
LEGO Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle - 9450
The epic battle of good versus evil has begun! The Great Devourer has been awakened and threatens to devour the world of Ninjago. Can the legendary green ninja, riding the awesome 4-headed Ultra Dragon, overpower this evil adversary? Can Lord Garmadon harness the power of the 4 golden weapons of Spinjitzu to destroy the mighty snake and what about Sensei Wu? Can Jay defeat the evil snake Generals Acidicus, Skalidor and snake soldier Chokun to release his master from the impenetrable snake prison? Only you can decide the outcome of the final battle between good and evil! Includes 7 minifigures: Lloyd ZX, Jay ZX, Sensei Wu, Lord Garmadon, Acidicus, Skalidor and Chokun. Set features 4-headed Ultra Dragon, The Great Devourer, snake prison, Hypnobrai fang blade with blue anti-venom capsule, 4 golden weapons and 7 regular weapons.
- Easy-to-carry handle!
- Release Sensei Wu from the prison!
- Ultra Dragon measures over 20" (50cm) long, 14" (35
- The Great Devourer measures over 13" (34cm) long
- Snake prison measures 10" (25cm) tall and 8" (20cm) wide
- Warning! Small parts. Choking hazard
- Age: 6-14 years
- Includes 7 minifigures: Lloyd ZX, Jay ZX, Sensei Wu, Lord Garmadon, Acidicus, Skalidor and Chokun
- Features 4-headed Ultra Dragon with extendable wings, flame sphere shooter, flexible body and tail
- Also includes The Great Devourer and snake prison
- Weapons include Hypnobrai fang blade with blue anti-venom capsule, all 4 golden Spinjitzu weapons and 7 regular weapons
- The Great Devourer features flexible body and opening mouth with space for minifigure
- Snake prison features opening gate and space for minifigure with snake venom trap!
- Shoot the fire sphere!
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
International Delivery £7.00 to £15.00
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.