LEGO The Lord of the Rings The Mines of Moria - 9473
On their epic journey across the lands of Middle-earth, the heroic Fellowship of the Ring travels through the abandoned Mines of Moria. Pursued by the evil Moria orcs and a giant Cave Troll, Pippin, Boromir, Gimli and Legolas make a stand in Balin's Tomb. Can the heroes hold back the evil horde and make it out of the mine unhurt? Includes 6 minifigures: Pippin, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas and 2 Moria orcs. Set features giant cave troll and 2 skeletons.
- Exclusively available online
- Drop the skeleton into the well!
- Flick open the tomb!
- Wall and gate measure11" (27cm) high and 5" (12cm) wide
- Tomb measures 3" (7cm) long
- Well measures 3" (7cm) long
- Cave troll stands 4" (9cm) tall
- Warning! Small parts. Choking hazard
- Age: 9-14 years
- Includes 6 minifigures: Pippin, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas and 2 Moria orcs
- Features giant cave troll and 2 skeletons
- Weapons include chain, club, bow, double-bladed axe, single-bladed axe, small hobbit sword, shield and Boromir's sword
- The Mines of Moria features well, wall and gate, and several weapons
- Wall features hidden room with treasure, opening doors and falling wall elements
- Topple the walls!
- Defeat the cave troll!
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 158 participating stores ) FREE
International Delivery £7.00 to £15.00
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.