Save a total of £5.60
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Stepping into science
Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 25 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water.Learn what plants need to grow, build a barometer, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat, and investigate plant propagation. Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colours mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and how a motion picture works. Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction. Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubbles, observe capillary action, and test displacement. Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch a balloon inflate itself.
- Exclusively available online
- Warning! Not to be used by children except under the supervision of adults who have familiarised themselves with the experiments and safety precautions in the manual. Only for use by children 5 years of age or older. Components in this kit may be sharp
- Age: 5+
- With a 48-page guidebook, Stepping into Science teaches science fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself.
- Adult supervision
- Experimental equipment and instuction manual
- No assembly required
- 37 x 29 x 8cm
- Learning about Scientific Qualities
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
International Delivery £7.00 to £15.00