Budding botanists will love this unique biological science experiment kit. Learn about plants and seeds by conducting experiments in a specially designed botanical laboratory with greenhouse domes. Assemble the domed greenhouses, complete with thermometers and ventilation. Construct an automatic watering system. Grow beans, cress, and zinnia flowers, and learn how each plant has different needs.
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- Exclusively available online
- Age 5+
- Experiment with plant cells and capillary action. Learn how roots work and conduct experiments that demonstrate how plants need water, light, and heat to grow.
- Discover the strength of a bean and how leaves sweat. See why grass grows back after it is cut and how cuttings can grow roots. Germinate fruit and vegetable plants from the seeds in your kitchen.
- Grow a flower garden. Make tiny plaster bugs to decorate your garden. Collect seeds with your socks, and grow a funny grass head. Make leaf and bark rubbings. Learn how you can force budded branches to bloom in winter
- With a 48-page, full-colour illustrated guidebook, this kit teaches botany fundamentals with step-by-step instructions for the hands-on experiments as well as growing information for many common plants