Item low in stock
Click & Collect
Budding botanists will love this unique biological science experiment kit. Learn about plants and seeds by conducting experiments in a specially designed botanical laboratory with greenhouse domes. Assemble the domed greenhouses, complete with thermometers and ventilation. Construct an automatic watering system. Grow beans, cress, and zinnia flowers, and learn how each plant has different needs.
- Exclusively available online
- Age 5+
- Experiment with plant cells and capillary action. Learn how roots work and conduct experiments that demonstrate how plants need water, light, and heat to grow.
- Discover the strength of a bean and how leaves sweat. See why grass grows back after it is cut and how cuttings can grow roots. Germinate fruit and vegetable plants from the seeds in your kitchen.
- Grow a flower garden. Make tiny plaster bugs to decorate your garden. Collect seeds with your socks, and grow a funny grass head. Make leaf and bark rubbings. Learn how you can force budded branches to bloom in winter
- With a 48-page, full-colour illustrated guidebook, this kit teaches botany fundamentals with step-by-step instructions for the hands-on experiments as well as growing information for many common plants
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
International Delivery £7.00 to £15.00
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.