Item in stock
Click & Collect
My First Scalextric 1:64 Scale Slot Race Set
A great introduction to the world of Scalextric, this set features a battery pack (4 x D batteries required not supplied) avoiding the need for a domestic mains power supply and trailing wires. The handcontrollers are fitted with a special tamper-proof skill level switch which can be set by an adult to suit the ability of the young player. This set is especially designed for ease of use with each lane, car and handcontroller colour coded to help the younger racer. The track is easy to assembly. The car racing set offers a simple figure of eight circuit to race on with a fly-over bridge. The two super-resistant race cars are great super-fast colourful 1:64 scale racers. The compact track features an amazing 2.56 metres (approx.) of curves and straights. Micro Scalextric is ideal for the younger slot racer and the perfect introduction to the action-packed world of Scalextric racing.
- Exclusively available online
- Some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use this product with the recommended transformer
- Age: 3 years+
- Players: 2
- 1 x Micro Rally Car 1 (Battery), 1 x Micro Rally Car 2 (Battery), 1 x Powerbase/Terminal 9" (Battery), 1 x Hand Throttle (Battery), 1 x Hand Throttle (Battery), 1 x Straight Track 15", 1 x Straight Track 6", 3 x Curve Track 12" 90 Degree Left Hand, 3 x C
- Assembly required - follow the enclosed instructions, adult supervision required
- Space required: 1.08 metres x 0.68 metres
- Mains operated, no batteries required
- Good for motor skills
- Warning! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
International Delivery £7.00 to £15.00
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.