J by Jasper Conran Designer silver 'Hotel Capri' bed linen
Was £32.00 - £110.00
Now £24.00 - £82.50
Up to 25% Off -
Save up to £27.50
About this item
The J by Jasper Conran 'Hotel' collection combines classic style with exceptionally high quality Egyptian cotton sateen. This silver sateen stripe is made from 500 thread count cotton for a luxuriously soft feel.
Pillowcases sold separately in pairs
180 thread count
Double size dimensions: 200 x 200cm
King size dimensions: 220 x 230cm
Super king size dimensions: 220 x 260cm
Pillowcase dimensions: 50 x 75cm
100% egyptian cotton sateen
500 thread count
Gentle 40 degree wash, low tumble dry, 2 dot iron, do not dry clean, do not bleach,wash inside out
J by Jasper ConranDesigner silver 'Hotel Capri' bed linenNow
Now £24.00 - £82.50
Rated 2.8 out of 5Â by 5
Rated 1 out of 5Â by CM12345 Total absence of quality control
I thought it was time for some new bedding, so ordered 2 king size duvet covers and 2 sets of pillowcases.
- The fabric is nice, smooth and soft.
- One of the duvet covers appeared to have been opened before I received it. Having checked it over, I discovered a significant stitching fault on the front. I suspect that this had already been rejected by a previous customer.
- The second duvet cover was fine, but after I had ironed it I discovered that it was a super-king rather than king size.
- I returned both covers, and ordered 2 more for delivery the next day.
- Again, one of those I received was a super-king.
- Having checked the size and stitching on the remaining cover, I ironed it, only to find a noticeable mark on the front of the fabric.
- I have now returned both covers, and the pillow cases.
Don't waste your time - look elsewhere. The fabric is nice, but the manufacturing is poor and quality control is non-existent.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Wombat Beautiful luxury
Beautiful to sleep under. Looks luxurious. To me the colour is a shimmery mushroom in the stripes. Love it.
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Scotty Deceiving colour
The colour of this item was misleading from the picture. It is quite dark, a mushroom colour. I didn't even open it to see the quality as the colour was not what I was looking for.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Highdown More bronze than silver
Good quality, comfortable feel. But more bronze than silver in colour.
Rated 1 out of 5Â by Ikenurgame Not as expected
On turning the duvet sheet inside out for washing prior to use, as per instructions, the stitching around the outside of the sheet was incomplete and fraying. Knowing it would lead to problems in future, item was returned and a replacement ordered.
On receipt, the replacement was in a worse condition than the original in that there was no finishing stitching present. This was again returned and a replacement ordered.
The final replacement was the same as the last and returned for refund.
Material - Excellent
Style - Excellent
Finish/Detail - Poor