Item not in stock
Canon EOS '1100D' D-SLR 12 megapixel digital camera with 18-55mm lens
Perfect for on the go, this 'EOS 1100D' D-SLR digital camera from Canon offers superior 12.6 megapixel image quality as well as a wireless file transfer for a hassle-free upload. With a start up time of 0.1 seconds, this D-SLR camera is ready to take shots as soon as you are. This digital camera features a viewfinder as well as a 2.7'' LCD monitor for excellent playback of shots.
Also available in this range
Advanced, compact and affordable: your first steps into the world of DSLR photography, made simple with Canon EOS 1100D. As well as photographs, capture your memories on High Definition video.
- Flash modes: Auto, Manual Flash On/off
- Shooting modes: Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, No Flash, Creative Auto, Program AE , Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual, A-DEP
- Pentamirror viewfinder
- Batteries: 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10
- Battery life: approx. 700
- Hi-Speed USB, video output (PAL/ NTSC) (integrated with USB terminal), HDMI mini output (HDMI-CEC compatible)
- Direct print: Canon SELPHY Printers, Bubble Jet Printers with the direct print function and PIXMA Printers supporting PictBridge
- Accessories: viewfinder, case, wireless file transmitter,lenses, flash, battery grip, remote controller/switch and hand strap
- Weight: approx. 495g (CIPA testing standard, including battery and memory card)
- HWD: 99.7 x 29.9 x 77.9 mm
- Model number: EOS 1100D
- Digital SLR camera
- Approx. 12.6 megapixels
- Lens mount: EF/EF-S
- Focal length: equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- LCD monitor: 6.8cm (2.7 inch) TFT, approx. 230k dots
- Movie type: MOV (video: H.264, sound: linear PCM)
- ISO: 100-6400
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.