Nikon D3100 14 megapixel D-SLR camera with 18-55mm lens
This Nikon 'D3100' D-SLR camera provides 14.2 effective megapixels for an excellent shot, as well as HD video recording and audio capability. It offers a 3 inch monitor for an easy playback of images, as well as a camera strap to aid the perfect shot.
Also available in this range
A newly developed DX-format CMOS sensor with 14.2 effective megapixels works in tandem with new EXPEED 2 image processing engine to produce highly detailed images containing rich tonal gradations and faithful color. This combination also helps produce beautifully defocused backgrounds - a hallmark of quality digital SLR cameras.
- Flash modes: auto, auto with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye correction, and rear curtain with slow sync
- Scene modes: portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait
- Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- Memory card slot: SD (Secure Digital), SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- Audio capability
- Batteries: one Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14
- Hi-Speed USB
- Accessories: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14, Battery Charger MH-24, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Rubber Eyecap DK-20, Camera Strap AN-DC3, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, Body Cap BF-1B, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM, Ferrite Core (2 types)
- Weight: approx. 505 g (1lb. 1.8 oz.) with battery and memory card but without body cap
- HWD: approx. 96 x 124 x 74.5 mm
- Model number: D3100
- Digital SLR camera
- 14.2 megapixels
- Lens mount: Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
- Approx. 1.5 x lens focal length (Nikon DX format)
- LCD monitor: 7.5-cm/3-in., approx. 230 k-dot TFT LCD with brightness adjustment
- Video recording
- ISO 100 to 3200
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.