Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Panasonic Lumix 'DMC-FS40' 16 megapixel digital camera
This black 'DMC-FS40' 14.1 megapixel digital camera from Panasonic offers optical zoom of up to 5x, optical image stabilisation, HD video recording, nine different flash modes and fifteen different shooting modes. In the iA Mode, advanced detection functions work automatically and simultaneously to optimize your settings, making it easier than ever to take beautiful photos every time.
Also available in this range
Catering for every photographic need, the FS40 records dynamic 720p HD video and the recorded videos can be directly uploaded to YouTube using the Lumix Image Uploader.
- ISO 1600-6400
- Flash modes: Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, / 0.4 - 5.6m (Wide/i ISO), 1.0 - 2.1m (Tele/i ISO)
- Shooting modes: Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Panorama, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Food, / Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through, Photo Frame
- Recording Media: built-in memory, SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card
- Li-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, Minimum: 680mAh)
- Interface: AV Output (NTSC/PAL), USB2.0 High speed
- Standard Accessories: battery pack, AC adapter, USB cable, hand strap and CD-ROM
- Weight: approx 106g
- HWD:57.1 x 96 x 19.4 mm
- Digital camera
- 16.1 megapixels
- 5x optical zoom
- Optical image stabilisation
- LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMARIT Lens
- LCD Monitor: 7.5cm(3.0 inch) TFT Screen LCD Display (230K dots
- HD video
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.