Item in stock
Nikon D3200 SLR camera black with 18-55mm VR lens kit
With a compact and lightweight body that can be carried and handled easily, this Nikon D-SLR camera is ideal for when you are on the go. Featuring 24.2 effective megapixels, the D3200's large image sensor faithfully reproduces real texture and brightness in all of your photographs.
The 'Scene Recognition System' enables beautiful pictures with sharp focus and appropriate brightness and color by recognizing the subject and scene conditions prior to capture. Shooting modes include shutter-priority auto, aperture-priority auto and manual, as well as an array of specialist scene modes.
- ISO 200 - 6400; can also be set to approx. 1 EV above ISO 6400 (ISO 12800 equivalent)
- Flash modes: Auto, portrait, child, close up, night portrait: Auto flash with auto pop-up P, S, A, M: Manual pop-up with button release
- Shooting modes: Auto modes (auto; auto (flash off)); scene modes (portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait); programmed auto with flexible program (P); shutter-priority auto (S); aperture-priority auto (A); manual (M)
- Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards slots
- Audio recording format: Linear PCM
- One rechargeable Li-ion EN-EL14 battery
- Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
- Accessories:EN-EL14 rechargeable Li-ion battery (with terminal cover),MH-24 battery charger,AN-DC3 strap,EG-CP14 A/V cable,UC-E17 USB cable,DK-5 eyepiece cap,BS-1 accessory shoe cover,DK-20 rubber eyecup,BF-1B body cap,ViewNX 2 CD-ROM,Reference CD
- Model number: D3200
- D-SLR camera
- 24.2 mega pixels
- Razor-sharp 11-point autofocus system
- Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
- 7.5-cm/3-in., approx. 921k-dot (VGA) TFT LCD with 160 viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustment
- HD video
- Manual focus
- Weight: approx 505g
- HWD: 96 x 125 x 76.5 mm
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.