Save a total of £30.00
Item low in stock
Click & Collect
Gillette Venus 'Naked Skin' IPL hair remover
This Gillette Venus 'Naked Skin' designed by Braun is a hair removal device which you can use from home. It includes an Activating V Gel and has a Skin Tone Sensor for a customized level of treatment.
- Beauty club points are available on this line
- Features a built-in safety sensor and Integrated Skin Tone Sensor to ensure a customized level of treatment
- Includes V Activating Gel for an effective light transfer and to help you track where you have already treated
- Venus Naked Skin is not suitable for everyone. It is most effective when hair is dark and skin is fair. It is not suitable on red, grey, white or very blonde hair.
- Model name: Naked Skin
- IPL hair remover
- Light energy is transferred through the V TM Activating Gel to target the melanin in the hair, helping to put the hair to sleep
- During the start up phase, use for 6 ¦12 treatments once every 2 weeks and then once every 2 months to maintain
- Suitable for skin tones 1 to 4
- Corded device allowing you to complete a full treatment without the need to charge
- Venus Naked Skin can be used everywhere below the neckline, such as your legs, underarm, bikini line, arms, back and stomach
- Bulb provides 50,000 flashes
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.