Item low in stock
Click & Collect
Philips 'Sonicare' HX6902/02 electric toothbrush
This HX6902/02 sonic toothbrush from the 'Sonicare' range by Philips has a battery indicator and an illuminating power button which indicates when to recharge. It boasts an array of features that improve tooth and gum health, including a 'Quadpacer' for covering each quadrant of the mouth equally and efficiently and a 'Smartimer' which helps to ensure that users brush for the recommended two minute timespan.
- Beauty club points are available on this line
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Handle: Slim ergonomic design and rubber grip for easy handling
- Naturally whiter teeth with patented sonic technology and improves gum health in only two weeks
- Patented Sonic Technology removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Model: HX6902/02
- Sonic toothbrush
- Operating time (full to empty): Fully charged should provide 20, 2-min brushings
- Battery indicator: Illuminated icon indicates battery life, light in power button blinks to indicate when to recharge
- Brushing time: 28, 2 minute brushings or 2 weeks, 42, 2 minute brushings or 3 weeks
- Features: Deluxe recharge gauge: Light signal helps track battery charge, Easy-Start: Gently increases power over 14 uses, Quadpacer: Encourages brushing of each quadrant of the mouth, rechargeable battery, Smart timer
- Includes: Brush head colour rings: 3 colour rings for easy sharing, 1 multi-voltage charger, 1 charger cover with brush head holder, deluxe charger with cord wrap, deluxe soft travel case, flexcare + handle
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.