Save a total of £90.00
Item low in stock
Delivery to UK within
Click & Collect
Kenwood 'KM353 Classic Chef' food mixer
This 800W 'KM353 Classic Chef' food mixer draws close inspiration from older 'Kenwood Chef' models and has a generous 4.6L capacity. The Classic KENWOOD CHEF is our first CHEF. Its design draws inspiration from our familiar CHEF - the one you may remember your mother or grandmother owning - it's visibly familiar - yet uses the technology of now, you know it is reliable and will always deliver. Nostalgic colour accents with a distinctive finish brings the Classic Chef to a new generation - a modern take on the beloved classic. If you've a keen yet growing interest in baking and food preparation then the Classic is for you. 'A design for me' - modern with a nostalgic twist.
- Kenwood Total Planetary Mixing action gives unparalleled results even on small quantities
- Metal construction - built to last a lifetime
- HWD: 39 x 23.5 x 29cm
- Motor guarantee: 12 months
- Additional Attachments Increase Functionality
- Speeds: Variable & Pulse
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Finish: Die-cast aluminium and moulded plastic
- Weight: 6.49kg
- Model No: KM353
- Capacity: 4.6L
- Powerful 800W motor with electronic speed sensor control - maintains speed and power when used for different recipes
- Over 20 more available attachments tailor your machine to create the ultimate food preparation partner
- Generous 4.6 litre bowl capacity the white acrylic bowl strengthens the nostalgia aesthetic and adds a timeless practicality.
- Three inclusive mixing tools for specific baking tasks (K-Beater
- 3 power outlets offer unrivalled versatility
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.