Please click on the PRIZE DRAW FORM link to enter the draw
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Nespresso 'CitiZ & Milk' M190 Cream coffee machine by Magimix
A union of high technology and retro-modern design, the compact dimension of CitiZ fits perfectly into all environments. Sophisticated technology together with ease of use enables you to make the finest espresso you have ever tasted. Guaranteed perfect espresso every time.
Fitted with an Aeroccino, CitiZ & Milk allows you to create an endless number of recipes with frothy milk: cappuccino, latte macchiato...
- Thermoblock: instant water heating system
- Fully Removable: 1.0 litre water tank
- Concealed: used capsule container
- Drip Tray: prevents unwanted drips of water on your worktop.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- HWD: 27.5 x 12.5 x 36.6cm
- Compact: design brewing unit
- Innovative: Nespresso capsules contain the perfect amount of freshly roasted and ground coffee
- Ergonomic: capsule insertion with automatic ejection of used capsule
- Automatic and Programmable: water quantity control for small or large cups
- Folding Cup Support: adjustable for small or large cups mugs or latte glasse
- Semi-automatic: de-scale programme
- Power Save Mode: machine automatically switches off 30 mins after last use
- Professional: 19 Bar pressure system
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.