Save a total of £230.00
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
DeLonghi ECAM 23.420.SB Silver bean-to-cup coffee machine
You can make perfect espressos at the touch of a button and enjoy cappuccinos, caffe lattes and create other milk drinks using the traditional frother of this ECAM23420 bean-to-cup coffee machine from Delonghi. The removable brewing filter offers easy clean functions, while the 15 bar pump pressure provides high performance.
Also available in this range
Item in stock
This silver 'Super Compact' coffee maker ECAM221SB from Delonghi features an easy to use one touch display, a removable 1.8 litre water tank, 7 settings and new thermoblock technology to guarantee the perfect temperatures.
- Automatic shut-off of machine after a pre-set time has elapsed
- Electronic steam and coffee thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Advanced new technology round thermoblock system, for the perfect espresso one or 2 cups it will always be the same perfect temperature and for steam generation to create delicious froth for cappuccinos and lattes
- Rinse and decalcification auto-programmes variable to reflect local water hardness
- Adjustable height of coffee dispenser to accommodate either full size or espresso cups
- Active cup warmer
- Removable drip tray with water level indicator
- LWH: 43x238x34
- 9 kg
- Stylish silver finish
- Traditional milk frother
- Easy to use one touch system with digital display
- Can be used with either fresh coffee beans or ground coffee
- Removable 1.8 litres water tank
- Integrated professional burr grinder with 7 adjustable coarseness settings
- Adjustable quantities of coffee and water to make an individually tailored cup of coffee
- Removable brewing unit for easy cleaning
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.