Philips 'Azur' GC4410/02 steam iron
This SteamGlide iron from Philips boasts a scratch-resistant, easy-clean soleplate. There's a convenient vertical steam option, and the 'Drop Stop' system means you don't need to worry about water stains.
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- The iron can be used vertically and the steam is powerful enough to be used to iron out creases from curtains or hanging clothes for example suit jackets or dresses that might need a refresh.
- Heat up time: 2 minutes
- Continuous fill
- Weight: 1.55kg
- HWD: 30.3 x 12 x 15.2cm
- Steam iron with 40g per minute steam output and 130g steam boost, for better crease removal.
- Precision steam tip to get steam into hard-to-reach areas.
- Spray evenly moistens the fabric to help loosen the fabric quicker to aid faster crease removal
- Worldwide 2 Year Guarantee.
- Model: GC4410/02
- SteamGlide soleplate is the best Philips soleplate for your steam iron. It has great scratch resistance, glides excellent and is easy to clean.
- 350ml tank capacity
- Double Active Calc system of your Philips steam iron prevents scale build-up through anti scale pills and an easy to use calc clean function.
- Vertical Steam iron out creases in curtains or hanging clothes.
- The Drip Stop system of your Philips steam iron lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets.
- 3m cord length